Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5tefan View Post
    Hi Trevor,

I'm back from work and I could see now the obverse pictures of the 333 fake.
    Sorry but I'm not able to take your pictures for compare it with my pictures.

I wrote to normandie a PN and ask for sending me the cross for analyse and take some fotos.

Additional I ask wvdparis2 to return this shown EK1 on thread # 28 EK1 L/18 with early S&L Pin back. He will get his paid money back.

Than I need better pictures of the EK2 333 fake obverse, I will ask Grüni or Heinrich66.

At the moment it is very hard to understand why my cross was present in 5 differnet forums without claims and after 1 year it is suddenly a possible 333 fake.

Maybe it's also hard to see the pictures on thread #28 that this could be a 333 fake.

Now I like to clarify this item, but it will take a bit more time.

Sorry, for this inconvenience, but some crosses are very hard nuts.
    No problem! Sounds like a good plan to me.

I myself have never owned a "333" fake, so it is not possible for me to post better photos. I think your best chance to discover the truth is to talk with Grüni, who did the original research into this type of cross and who posted all the photos I have used above. Be careful -- I think Grüni has discovered that 333 used two different frames, or that their first frame was re-worked (I don't remember).

I hoped he would write something here but so far he has not.

If you discover something else please post it here. I am also very curious.
    Best regards,
    Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
      No problem! Sounds like a good plan to me.

I myself have never owned a "333" fake, so it is not possible for me to post better photos. I think your best chance to discover the truth is to talk with Grüni, who did the original research into this type of cross and who posted all the photos I have used above. Be careful -- I think Grüni has discovered that 333 used two different frames, or that their first frame was re-worked (I don't remember).

I hoped he would write something here but so far he has not.

If you discover something else please post it here. I am also very curious.
      I will get my sold EK1 L/18 on Thread #28 back.
      I have send the money back.

But unfortunatly I will not get the first shown EK1, it's out for sale on the Swedish Tradera.com, and it have a bid on it and the auction.
      can not be canceled.

I asked Grüni and Heinrich66 for better pictures. We will see if I get something for compare.

Comment

Anything new about my EK1?

/fredrik

Comment

Originally posted by normandie View Post
          Anything new about my EK1?

/fredrik
          This item are followed under this thread, sorry for the one who was waiting for an answer.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=537735

Comment

Could this EK1 be a fake

I catch today a second one but mint version!

I can't belief that this type is a fake! This EK1 look typical 2WK. made!

This EK1 has nothing to do with 1957 finish!

And this EK1 is not a know mass distributed EK1 fake like Floch or Stuttgart-Copy!

It can not be a fake

What do you think?

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X