Knight cross cloth item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knight cross cloth item

My research make me believe this item is from late 42 or 1943. (26. Infanterie-Division knight cross holders before late 1943)

I bought a KC lot with also had some copy images of a item identical to this. But later found one just like in the pictures(This one).

Any information on these cloth items out there???

Thanks from
    Nicolai

This is a book mark listing the RK winner of the town of Köln.

Dietrich
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Dom Division item, I had one I found and I seen another one Chuck Stubben showed me in Florida. Probably a book mark or so Like Dietrich says. They are very well made. Mine had the guys awards pinned on it. My Grandfather was in hat Div. and I think they were one of the 1st into Poland.

http://www.mdmilitaria.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.f lypage&product_id=1636&category_id=35&option=com_p hpshop&Itemid=1
      Iam Uncle Sam
      That’s who Iam
      Been hiding out
      In a rock and roll band

Comment

Thanks

Nice

A book mark thanks.. actually one of the images in the kc lot where a small size print used as a book mark. It where nice to ad a real one to the group.

Its the Oberst Kurt Matern group that I have bought from a collector and friend in my home town. The KC also have a nice experise by you Dietrich

Nicolai

Comment

Looks like a nice grouping

Andy

Comment

Nice Group - Like the color of the daggers grip and you have the cloth and metal DKIG. Hope you find more items to add to it. Maybe find the doc's one day. What type of cross is it and what was its award date?

Comment

Its a S&L A-type without the later die flaws. Awarded 14 sep. 1942

Nicolai

Originally posted by rfleming32 View Post
              Nice Group - Like the color of the daggers grip and you have the cloth and metal DKIG. Hope you find more items to add to it. Maybe find the doc's one day. What type of cross is it and what was its award date?

Comment

Very nice grouping Nicolai, congrats

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X