Odd DKiG/S??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd DKiG/S??

Looking through an auction, I came across this DK.. strangest one I've ever seen. Positive it's fake but has anyone seen any others like it?

Thanks for your comments fellas,
    -Rose
    Attached Files

I am on the fence about these, which pop up from time to time. The amount of detail to them is overboard for a repro; it has really nice symmetry though does not conform to known DKiG cloth examples. Unless we see a wartime pic of one in wear, I would put it aside in the "Who Knows?" box.
    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I am with Gene on this one also , would love to see a picture of one being tunic worn .

Comment

Yes

Yes most likely fake. Remember I had something looking a bit like that in the mid
        90s. Ad best I would say field made, but that would be hard to prove. With all the fakes on the marked, I would not invest a great amount on a piese like that.

Like to show a original cloth DKIG. It is from Oberst Kurt Matern, there also won the
        knight Cross.

Best
        Nicolai

Comment

I have been looking for one like Rose posted. I, too an on the wall, but would love to have one for study purposes.

Bob Hritz
          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

I think I have seen such an DK discussed on this forum before.
            Can't find the thread though.

And I would put this one in the "fake bin", as I doubtvery much in this type.

/Flemming

PS Yes, I know I have NOT seen it all. But I am very sceptic about new types, which have ever been seen before surface after 65-70 years.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
            X