Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 - Thin Needle

Hi there all,

Here is another EK1 i bought.....I was wondering if anyone knows the Maker......did this type origionaly come with a thin pin??

cheers

Kuhny
    Attached Files

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, the pin and catch are not original, they have been replaced. The cross is a Souval

Nick

Comment

Sorry, but I'm going to have to stick my oar in and say that the whole thing is fake.

Comment

Interesting, would love to hear more opinions.......to me it doesn't matter either way

Comment

kuhny, is it the correct 3 piece constuction or is it made in one piece?

Comment

IMO it's early 1-piece Deschler

Comment

hey reichenberg,

I haven't actually got it yet, it was a verbal yes to buy it from a private seller.......I have bought items from him in the past and he has been very good.
                He says for this that it is made of Tombak and the thin needle is the indicator for a very rare maker.....

Comment

Cross is original from an unknown maker, maybe Deschler.

Comment

Originally posted by fabri-online View Post
                    Cross is original from an unknown maker, maybe Deschler.
                    yes, that is.

Comment

Hey Pz, thanks for the input......the pin and hinge is definately replaced you think??

Comment

Not replced if my memory serves me right. But let's here what other says.

Comment

Nice one-piece cross, original in all aspects (including the hardware)

And, as already been mentioned, most likely made by Deschler.

Ben

Comment

Thanks for your input guys, it's an interesting cross.....to me the pin and hinge looks to be replaced but im only new and not an expert at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ben bijker View Post
                              Nice one-piece cross, original in all aspects (including the hardware)

And, as already been mentioned, most likely made by Deschler.

Ben
                              Hello there,

I also agree that the cross is an accepted original but I would personally like to know what logic is behind the Souval frame/core as associated with Deschler?

William Kramer
                              Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X