War merit 1st class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War merit 1st class

I still have no knowledge about medals in general as I am mostly after uniforms and flags, so I need some infos about this one :

I know the guy who's selling it, he lives in Poland and told me he found it in a house a few years ago.

2 questions :
    - Can I have you opinions about it ?
    - What's the fair price for it ??

Thanks a lot in advance !

Hi Blaise

Its in awful condition, it should look something like this

Please can you post a pic of the reverse

Nick
    Attached Files

Comment

Indeed, compared to yours which is very clean... Well, I just asked for a picture of the reverse. Once I will have it I will post it

Comment

Other pictures :

Comment

Any idea ? I don't think it's a fake one (I can be wrong though) but I want to know what should be a fair price for it...

Thanks in advance !!

Comment

no one ??

Comment

I believe you're correct that it's not a fake but I have some problems to identify it. Looks like a mm65 K&Q tombak design but then not really, eg the mm on the pin is in a box which K&Q didn't have etc....

Value would imo be well under 100 usd but if you can put up a little extra money look for something better. This cross is in a so bad condition that you'll probably regret buying it unless you can get it very cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by nachtundnebel View Post
                I believe you're correct that it's not a fake but I have some problems to identify it. Looks like a mm65 K&Q tombak design but then not really, eg the mm on the pin is in a box which K&Q didn't have etc....

Value would imo be well under 100 usd but if you can put up a little extra money look for something better. This cross is in a so bad condition that you'll probably regret buying it unless you can get it very cheap.
                I see thanks for that mate !

Maybe it can be cleaned too ? This cross is offered for a trade against some things not relative to that kind of collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise View Post
                  I see thanks for that mate !

Maybe it can be cleaned too ? This cross is offered for a trade against some things not relative to that kind of collection.
                  What is the maker mark on the reverse pin? If you don't know, ask.

William Kramer
                  Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
                    What is the maker mark on the reverse pin? If you don't know, ask.

William Kramer
                    The guy told me there is a "51" or "12" written on it, depends how you read it. Does that help ?

Comment

The guy told me there is a "51" or "12" written on it, depends how you read it. Does that help ?
                      There's no 51 or 12 maker of kvk1's, the closest is L/12, so one more reason to stay clear.

Comment

that thick rounded pin sure looks like those you find on 51 ek1 fakes.

Comment

Kvk1

No way...fugazi

Comment

Interesting !

Thanks, I think I will stay away from this one so

Comment

Interesting !

Thanks, I think I will stay away from this one so
                              good decision, I will stay away from this one too
                              (IMO fake)

Michael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X