Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first kvk

hi alls

i want to share with you my first KVK......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks in advance

nice medal

good one

any marks on ring loop?

Comment

Originally posted by LDO View Post
      good one

any marks on ring loop?
      sorry no marks....

Comment

A good start! The first of many?

Dennis

Comment

mainly i collect navy cap tallies(km a few) german badges i own a km minesweeper badge,u boat badge,coastal artillery badge,a kuban shield campaign and no more badges at the moment.....

you can see them here:http://l11-velasco.blogspot.com/

how much do you think is valued this one(my first KVK)without ribbon and no marking.....

i payed 40 euros for 2:KVK and for my first EAST CAMPAIGN badge posted in a new thread about it......

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=526395

Comment

The value of this is around $40 u.s on the high side. a piece of ribbon is easy to come by to complete the cross. It's a nice early cross and looks very nice.
            I think you made a good deal for the three awards. Great first cross.
            Dave

P.S. to answer the question on your Ostfront medaille about the same maybe $30.00 to 35.00 U.S.
            A little harder to come across extra ribbon the standard width anyway, but still found from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by blutundehre View Post
              The value of this is around $40 u.s on the high side. a piece of ribbon is easy to come by to complete the cross. It's a nice early cross and looks very nice.
              I think you made a good deal for the three awards. Great first cross.
              Dave

P.S. to answer the question on your Ostfront medaille about the same maybe $30.00 to 35.00 U.S.
              A little harder to come across extra ribbon the standard width anyway, but still found from time to time.
              i payed 40 euros only for 2:KVK and EAST MEDAL CAMPAIGN posted in the other link.....

Comment

Originally posted by L11-VELASCO View Post
                i payed 40 euros only for 2:KVK and EAST MEDAL CAMPAIGN posted in the other link.....

I think you made a good deal for the three (3) awards.
                Dave

Comment

anybody can tell me if EAST MEDAL FRONT CAMPAIGN medal was awarded to any KRIEGSMARINE members too or only HEER and LUFTWAFFE......

Comment

Unless any KM personnel were seconded to the Heer or LW, I think it highly unlikely

Nick

Comment

Hola Fernando, hope all is okay with you?

Anyway, nice early kvk2 you have and I agree that 40 euro for both the kvk and the "frozen meat" is a good price

There weren't that many sailors involved on the Eastern front in the winter '41-'42 so, yes most went to LW and Heer.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X