Spanish Cross in Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish Cross in Silver

A guy I know got a lot of good stuff from the son of the vet. All this stuff was 100% and much of it rare. Anyway, he's getting a Spanish Cross in Silver from the son and I am hoping to trade some stuff for it. I probably will sell it on E-stand if I get it. I think this fellow found some kind of medal price list and told the son it was worth $2000 which is probably around what he'll want for it.

This sounds top of the price range to me -- assuming this cross is in great shape, do you think it would sell on E-stand at $2000 or just set around all summer?

I don't have pictures and probably won't until I get it (if I do). I tried doing searches but couldn't find anything except someone saying one on a thread wasn't worth 1500 Euros.

If you want to chime in that's great -- If you don't want to venture an opinion because there are no pics or because you don't like "what's it worth" questions I can understand that -- I am just trying to decide if it's worth the gamble.

I saw one on E-medals for $1700 so I suppose this one will be too high unless I get it for $1000 or so.

Comment

It depends a bit on the condition and maker, juncker and maybauer cost more if maker marked.

Also silver crosses "900", "835" and with silver material tend to go for more than tombak silvered ones, both were made.

1500 euros is probably bit high but 1000$ for a good condition silver cross is a good deal.

Best Regards,

Adren

Comment

Thanks Adren -- I'll keep that in mind

Comment

I called the guy -- he said its marked 900 silver but hes also been on the emedals site himself and saw a couple on there for $2600. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Military Trader View Post
            I called the guy -- he said its marked 900 silver but hes also been on the emedals site himself and saw a couple on there for $2600. Ouch.
            2600$ is high, I think it will sit a long time even at emedals at that price.

Best Regards,

Adren

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X