Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish Cross in Gold: real or fake?

Hello guys,
    could you help me about this "wonderful" cross? What do you think about?
    Thanks a lot in advance.
    Val

I'm no expert on these, but I think it looks promising. I dont like the "blob" of solder at 8 o'clock though. Seem sloppy for being a Juncker.
    Others with far more knowledge will make more input I hope.

//Thomas

Comment

Imo a crap

Comment

It is a fake.
        Faked juncker cross. Bad MM, uggly eagles. too many details don't match with the original.
        jacques

Comment

Very bad

Comment

IMO not original!

Comment

If the price is right, it could be a nice place filler. But imo it is not a authentic SCiG.

/Flemming

Comment

It is not an authentic Spanish Cross in any grade. It is without question a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post
                  It is not an authentic Spanish Cross in any grade. It is without question a fake.
                  It sold yesterday and the sales thread on the estand has been deleted. Perhaps a mod can alert the buyer?

Comment

ow, it's bad..

someone please alert the buyer!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott C. View Post
                      It sold yesterday and the sales thread on the estand has been deleted. Perhaps a mod can alert the buyer?
                      Hi Scott,
                      this cross is still in my hands and I'll return it to the seller in November when I'll meet him. What about are you writing? Val

Comment

Originally posted by valsente View Post
                        Hi Scott,
                        this cross is still in my hands and I'll return it to the seller in November when I'll meet him. What about are you writing? Val
                        i wouldn´t wait to meet the seller in november,....you have 7 days to send it back if i´m not wrong. maybe he could say NO in november....

Comment

Gentlemen, are you sure you're not mixing this cross up with the other Spanish Cross in Gold that recently sold on the estand, yesterday or the day before?

Comment

Originally posted by javi_e View Post
                            i wouldn´t wait to meet the seller in november,....you have 7 days to send it back if i´m not wrong. maybe he could say NO in november....
                            No problem Javi_e. I meet him twice in a year in Italy, getting new items and giving back to him those that I don't like. Thanks
                            Val

Comment

its a fake but still nicely made compared to other fakes and therefore dangerous to beginners.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X