DKiG- By Drew H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel Farré
    Well, be a Hawkeye fan will be easy, I spent 12 years attending a catolic school, but playing golf will be a little hard, but a DKiG is worth the effort so you can call me brother. Dad and mum has a big room ready for me?

Angel Hansen, formely known as Angel Farré
    Yep we have a nice big bedroom set up just for you. Do you want Scooby Doo sheets, or Cat in the Hat(I already took Camo) . Your bedroom will be next to the bar so lay off the booze .

Thanks everyone for the compliments!
    Thanks again,
    Drew

Comment

Hey Drew

Angel already beat me to it, if he's {your dad} ever looking to adopt, put my name on the list too
      Regards
      Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

O.K. I'm coming, surely you like some of the goods I take with me, as your older brother I let you play with them, what about this for the beggining

Angel
        Attached Files
        Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel Farré
          O.K. I'm coming, surely you like some of the goods I take with me, as your older brother I let you play with them, what about this for the beggining

Angel
          Alright Simon I will tell him then.

Angel, I would be happy to play with that ! But we ususally play catch with a baseball not a DKiG .

Drew

Comment

Drew.
            You have no idea how lucky you are to have a father with this nice hobby as interest.
            Collecting will help you stay sharp, and you will learn alot of history.

Good luck Drew
            Peter Wiking

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
              Drew.
              You have no idea how lucky you are to have a father with this nice hobby as interest.
              Collecting will help you stay sharp, and you will learn alot of history.

Good luck Drew
              Peter Wiking
              Thank you Peter,

All I know is I am VERY lucky to have a DKiG at this age. I didn't think I would get one at least until I was out of college. Thank you all for the nice thoughts and compliments.

Thanks again to you all,
              Drew

Comment

Drew, please don't fall for it!

Dad has it bad and he's merely using you to amass things for himself...Mom fell for it but you shouldn't!

Tell Dad to get you a nice 65-70 Mopar....

Best,

Dave
                Regards,
                Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Kane
                  Drew, please don't fall for it!

Dad has it bad and he's merely using you to amass things for himself...Mom fell for it but you shouldn't!

Tell Dad to get you a nice 65-70 Mopar....

Best,

Dave
                  No, I don't want a wussies ride I want a big block vette (VROOOOOOOOOM)
                  Thanks,
                  Drew

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X