looking at the EK 1 R3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking at the EK 1 R3

Looking at the EK 1 R3 of mine it is clear to me now that it not a Deschler in any way . I have looked at the fake inpost 43 and cannot see the same pin set as is or even modified . The pin mount and the anchor itself is just too wide and long .

So I have sat down and had another intent examination of the cross . In post 41 the - corner spikes - I had seen befor . About 4 makers have something simular. So I went through them and actualy found a frame match now . Not obvious at a quick glance , ... the wear and frame die has to be factored in . Surprized I did not start with that maker for the frame . The pin set too I have found a pretty good match as well , being from another maker - which can be exsplained . I have done up new comparisons and will start a new thread alltogether .

The S&L / Godet R3 EK1

Douglas
    dre beats headphones,beats studio headphones,beats by dr dre headphones,monster dr dre beats headphones

I wonder what this is all about?

/Flemming

Comment

It's an advertisement disguised as a post. It needs to be deleted by a Mod.
      Best regards,
      Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

The first post looks like something copied of mine ???

Douglas

Comment

some china farmer

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
            The first post looks like something copied of mine ???

Douglas
            lol he was looking for a post that made him SEEM legit....and then added links to headphones?! hahah good times....

Hey Douglas, at least he thought highly enough of you to steal one of your posts i an attempt to blend in

Ryan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X