No announcement yet.

Help to decide wich to keep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted Zimmermann as most of the other guys.

Tell me more about this Brumm Hoard. I haven't heard of this. Recently found?

Comment

Originally posted by samsung View Post
      who cares
      How very german of you.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies !!! It helps me ...

Originally posted by borodinenko View Post
        Hello, i would keep them all
        Maybe I will keep most...

Originally posted by kenneth wolfe View Post
        why do you have to sell them?
        That's the good question...
        because it is only a hobby, I decided few ago not to put any more new money in my collection. As most of you, I am working hard to earn money and I think my money should go to the house & the Family !
        But I like researching, studing & collecting more than owning items for life then I decided that collection will finance the collection : I buy, study and after few years resell... Then in order to buy I have to sell (& try not loosing money)

(I bought many of my items at a highest price., that's why I mostly sell very high too. Some are lucky to be able to buy at low price from vets or flea market and to resell at the market price or lower, I bought most of my items from dealers or collectors and as I only wanted the best ones... and of course from some good friends in this forum)

I studied more than 20 years Reichsbahn, then EKs ... now something else...
        Maybe difficult to understand but the more you are newbie in a subject & the more you have to learn from other and I like that.

Originally posted by RaZpuTiN View Post
        Tell me more about this Brumm Hoard. I haven't heard of this. Recently found?
        the "Brum Hoard" is a small found few years ago in Birmingham, but Mike (Evilmike) can tell you more about this found

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by RaZpuTiN View Post
          How very german of you.

Great collection Michael and a hard decision. Personally, I would keep the Zimmerman, it is a common maker but I love the fat, distinctive beading and your example is

Chris

Comment

Hi Michael!
            Very interesting situation that you are in. I find myself in this position all the time as our interest change and/or we want to add other items & I know others do as well. One of the nice features of our hobby is that we can monetize our collection and keep moving!
            IMHO, your rationalization is 100% right on!

I, as has been already stated, like them all, but voted to keep the zimmer!
            Good luck my friend!
            Greg

Comment

The Zimmermann "6", for sure!

Comment

6 zimmermann!!!!
                The case is a DREAM!!!
                Bye,bye!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X