Spange good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon contact

Gdeutchland wrote "You can find Gordon at the gmci.co.uk forum. ". When I enter that address it is a Flicker photo album account, what am I entering wrong? I purchased this spange two and a half years ago. I made copies of it listed on his site, why I do not know, but glad I did. I never thought he would sell a reproduction as an original. He is still in business to this day with monthly, at times more often, updates. I have purchased two other items from him, one checked out here with no issues. The other I have yet to check, will retrive it and post it next week, a P38 magazine. I am still hoping I can prove my case with him and he will see that the only reason I am asking to return it is because it is a fake. His web site states he does not sell originals as fakes and his reasoning on not offering a refund is he believes it to be original? His website does state that he no longer accepts returns because some "expert" from an online forum says it is a fake, they must have an agenda, and he needs to be shown exactly why it is a fake in writing with a signature, before he will accept it as a return. He does sell reproductions under a seperate part of his web site. I now know I should have checked it sooner, only found this forum one and a half years ago, but I thought a dealer that has been around for over ten years must be doing something right to stay in business.

Comment

Web

This is the link http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?act=idx. Jim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X