Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ask ?

what should i have asked?
    the seller guaranteed authenticity, and is stating all his stuff is genuine and i shouldnt take notice of the "experts" his words not mine, he is happy to have the ek1 back and the merit cross but im keeping the ek1.i bought via ebay so ived covered myself that way and paid by paypal,

Originally posted by EK-collector View Post
    maybe next time you should ask before purchase

Comment

Originally posted by tbgbc View Post
      what should i have asked?
      the seller guaranteed authenticity, and is stating all his stuff is genuine and i shouldnt take notice of the "experts" his words not mine, he is happy to have the ek1 back and the merit cross but im keeping the ek1.i bought via ebay so ived covered myself that way and paid by paypal,
      everyone guaranties everything, but when it come to refunding... let us know if you were successful

Comment

Bad KVK

All look okay except for the KVK1. The cheap pin assembly is a dead give away.

Comment

an awful lot of repro badges on ebay.de at any time gary and you need to be careful and as well as that quite alot of german ebayers dont use paypal so you could find yourself in bother esp when larger sums of cash are involved !!

Comment

Did I miss something? I thought this stuff was banned on eBay?

Comment

banned on ebay

yes it is banned on ebay but the ebay police do miss some items,
              luckily enough i paid with paypal and the seller is taking back the merit cross and im having three ek2 off of him and i got to give him £65 which makes them £55 each which im happy with as long as they are right.

Comment

Originally posted by tbgbc View Post
                thanks for the info, the kvk1 you say its a post war souval any idea when it would have been made and i paid £100 for it, did i pay too much.?
                gary
                Yes, you paid way too much for it. It´s worthless!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X