No announcement yet.

A tribute to the Wachtler & Lange EK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that is not it . Actualy the zink core W&L I still do not have and non amongst these . I picked the same one being not magnetic as you did , but it is not Zink or brass .

Douglas

Comment

So Chris .... the one you picked with the paint loss actualy has the Ni plated solid copper core !

Douglas

Comment

My latest girl...
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Wow, what a stunner Michal

Thanks for posting such a beauty

Nick

Comment

I came across for some strange reason I did did not post with my other W&L .
              It is a L55 EK2 - a hard to find one . 7 members at one time posted pictures , if they have them still .... don't know ... not posted here .
              It has a somewhat coarse rough paint and the reverse core die shows a bad die chip between the 1 and 3 . Most L55 EK2s I have seen do not have this flaw . Only one of the seven has the same flaw at a beginning stage !

Douglas
              Attached Files

Comment

And the reverse : the L55 is not a deep strike - polished over heavely and the reflection makes it hard to get a good shot of it .

Douglas
                Attached Files

Comment

The 1 and 3 are almost a solidly joined at the top and the L55 mark .

Douglas
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's my first maker marked Wachtler and Lange.
                    I'm not sure if it deserves to be in such illustrious company as the rest of the beautiful specimens in this thread but I like it

Last edited by Yeoman; 09-22-2012, 10:44 AM. Reason: photo added

Comment

Here is my latest W & L , LDO marked L55 in a maker marked case.

r John
                      Attached Files

Comment

The L55 mark to the frame and the case mark,
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yeoman, thanks for sharing that lovely W&L and congrats on your first

@John, thanks for posting that stunning set

Nick

Comment

Guys, really some stunning and characterfull W&L examples / W&L collections are shown here!

Here is my contribution to this great thread! It's my first EK I, an unmarked cased W&L!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Front and back
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for sharing your stunner Den

Nick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 27 users online. 0 members and 27 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X