Atributed DKiG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atributed DKiG

This comes from the family of Major Hermann Köppen with his Wehrpass and his promotion to Major (posthumously). Previously it has rested in the collections of two fellow members of this forum and now it has his permanent residence in mine. Obviously a wellworn piece that has seen a lot of action and has been damaged, but still retains a lot of character and history.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

reverse

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Open pin, guess who is the maker

Angel
      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice Angel! Are the documents in the documents forum? I'll go take a peek.
        Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

I like the ones like this that are a little beat up. The minty ones just don't do it for me as much. What is the weight of this Junckers?

Comment

Sebastian, yes, the main pages of the WP and the promotion documents are exposed in the Soldbcuh and Wehrpass forum.

Tom I have no way to weight it, but I try to do it this weekend and give you ananswer.

Thanks to both for your kind replies.

Angel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X