Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

near Mint L/11 wow

Wow

My cased EK L/11 arrived today from the collectors guild. It is the first near mint EK1 I own. I have a new understanding and appreciation for these awards. To see the finish the way it was meant to be. Wow. The case and cardboard carton are both marked Deumer. PM me and I will send pics. That's the last EK1 I will buy. I will promise.............yes dear, I promise, no honey really, honest..................

You have a PM.

Peter Wiking

Comment

Don't even try it!

No need to make that promise! At least not to us.... Every time I say to myself "Will not buy more" something comes up I just can't pass on....

congrats on the purchase, and enjoy it! One day I'll have one too.

Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

So true my friends

Well guys, those who wanted pics should have them now. Yeah, I know I will never stop collecting. Well if I ever get divorced I'll own a nice Third Reich collection. But the ladies are smart, they hate us collecting but they know it's worth something. Maybe my wife would take take half my collection. . I would give her the ones with loose centres and slightly bent arms. HA ha ha

Comment

Golheim.
          Thanks for the photos. Nice Iron Cross indeed.
          My wife like that i collect awards. Makes me stay away from the pub and other ladys

The only problem i can see with your cross is that you now must buy another one to team up with it

Do you want a good tip from me regarding your wife ? Take here to the clothing store, and let here buy some nice clothing. She will melt like butter, and you can then buy a new cross without problems.

Cheers.
          Peter Wiking

Comment

Lol

LOL

That is a good one I must remember!

Thanks Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X