Some stuff that i grabbed from Stuttgart part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some stuff that i grabbed from Stuttgart part II

Some items are in the Imperials but these belong here..

Antti

reverse

Antti

Comment

A pair that really belongs together..

Antti

Comment

A singular shot..

Antti

Comment

Reverse(s). Notice the difference of the rivets and the pin. Same manufacturer, but different timing. Any thoughts?

Antti

Comment

My new beauty boxed(Not in it's own box, I'm still working on that).

Antti

Comment

A set that completes my 57' series. YES!

Antti

Comment

Reverse(s) with silver stamps. Opinions and comments are more then welcome..

Antti

Comment

Hello ,

Very nice 1957 pieces you have there , did you get the eichenlaub cased ?
                  did you get them for a good price ?
                  Were there a lot of other 1957 awards or ribbon bars at the show ?

The back of the crosses look ok , the left one you show looks like the backs of my gold and silver , the one on the right looks like a much better production , perhaps an earlier manufacture ?

I am also looknig for a set of oakleaves but i,m holding out for an 800 marked set .

Very nice thanks for showing

Grant

Comment

Thanks, Grant. Sadly there was no case, but i'm working on it. And besides these there weren't many 57's there. The clasp and Oaks & Swords are from Detlev, he was kind enough to bring them to me there. The price was ok. I think the silver one is actually younger then the gold one. I'm not sure and that's why i'm asking. All in all, i saw about ten 57's there, most were DKs.
                    Antti

Comment

Hello Antti ,

any more 57 pieces in your collection ? i would love to see them in the collections section

I collect 57 myself and i,m trying to get a cholm shield with packet but with no luck .

Regards

Grant

Comment

Blitz.
                        I´m sorry to say that these are not WW 2 original awards

Nice collection. Good to see people with this passion.

Cheers.
                        Peter Wiking

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Broadhurst
                          Hello Antti ,

any more 57 pieces in your collection ? i would love to see them in the collections section

I collect 57 myself and i,m trying to get a cholm shield with packet but with no luck .

Regards

Grant
                          You can find every single item in my collection here, but reserve some time for viewing, it could take a while..

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=40853
                          Antti

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X