No announcement yet.

What are your 2011 collecting goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hoping to finish off my HJ uniform with the relevant boards for, Bann 180 for HohenAsperg, also Banns 119 and 490. EK2s with mm 6, 11 , 21, 28, 40, 127. And a first DKG. A good quality Heer artillary badge would be good too.

regards John

Comment

If a certain member here stops torturing me, I might be able to add the missing schinkel ek1 to my collection......

Comment

Spanges

To find the missing spanges for my collection. Happy New Year to all. Jim

Comment

A DKIG and i will be happy.

Comment

After I got my cased DKIG I want now before I finish bachelor study to find longest medal bar with EK 1939 :-)

Comment

Originally posted by John Henderson View Post
              I am hoping to finish off my HJ uniform with the relevant boards for, Bann 180 for HohenAsperg, also Banns 119 and 490. EK2s with mm 6, 11 , 21, 28, 40, 127. And a first DKG. A good quality Heer artillary badge would be good too.

regards John
              Hi John, I am not aware of a EK2 maker '28'.

Please correct me if I am wrong

Nick

Comment

A nice, cased DKiS would be great!
                Doug

Comment

Still trying to find a Reichssieger Badge and a nice HJ Officer's Visor.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickgrenade View Post
                    Hi John, I am not aware of a EK2 maker '28'.

Please correct me if I am wrong

Nick
                    My mistake nick, too much Christmas cheer! Hick!

regards John

Comment

As far as crosses go, i'd like to finally find a Norway\Finland related formal DKiG award docs group.

an EBS award doc group would be nice too.
                      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

I have a somewhat smaller goal.....I'd like to finally find a handle for my M39 grenade head, and a cardboard-backed SS Bevo Rank Tab.

My REAL hope for 2011, is that ALL of you get the things you're after....
                        Last edited by bobcam1; 12-29-2010, 10:59 AM.
                        I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

Considering I'm heading to the military that year (and in comparison with a lot of you guys, I'm poor as dirt ), I'm just hoping for a nice cased EKI and single decal Heer M42...unless some how I come across some good garage or yard sales with an SS helmet or RK

Good Luck Huntin'!
                          Lev

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X