Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Spanish Cross...

Hello,

Well I was finally able to pick up a nice spanish cross at the local militaria show over the weekend and I am quite happy with it. It appears to be a good Deumer marked L/11 and seems to match all the ones I have in my files.

Opinions are always welcome...

Regards,
    Chris G.
    Attached Files

Pin up...
    Attached Files

Comment

Your "first" Spanish cross??? There will be more? You're quite the high roller now.

I like the wear on this one A LOT. Quite classy awards IMO. Nice bronze finish on this one and it has definitely been there. You did very well on this one Chris.

Comment

You had a great show! How were the prices?

Comment

Beautiful patina on that one - congratulations on a nice find

Comment

That's a nice one Chris! I don't know these at all for what to look for real/fake, but I like it and want one! Congrats

Comment

Another very nice addition Chris, looks like you had a really great show

Tom
              If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
              [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
              Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Very nice cross! Be happy with it!

Comment

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the nice replies...they are greatly appreciated.

Marc: The prices were all over the place and this spanish cross was priced right. I was able to do a partial trade of a Japanese NCO sword and cash. There was one guys who had a nice bunt Mayer IAB and he wanted 550 for it. I laughed...I just couldnt keep it in since the price so far off. But the funny thing is I first asked him on Friday and the price was ONLY 300...the next day 550???? He will have that IAB for the rest of his life at that price.

Regards,
                  Chris G.

Comment

Textbook Deumer cross, it could be an early LDO production (1941).

jacques

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X