Kvk Rk +/-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kvk Rk +/-

Quite bad pics, but maybe still possible to determine?

come on, at least guess! :-)

Comment

I have a good Deschler and it doesn't look to me like the die characteristics match yours, but since mine doesn't have the "ribs" on the suspension device that doesn't surprise me. Mine is marked "900" for silver content.
      George

Comment

Sorry.... this most certainly does not exhibit the characteristics of a Deschler RK des KVK.

Chris

(looking for early K & Q RK)

Comment

Thanks, Chris! I was hoping you would weigh in!
          George

Comment

SO its a FAKE...?

Comment

I don't think this is an attempt to replicate a Deschler. I believe Steinhauer used 935 silver on their RK of the KVK as they did with some of their RK of the EK. This one matches the numeral shapes on the version with Swords ( also 935) marked in Führer & Fatherland Vol 1.

Only thing is, it doesn't match the numerals on the 1957 Steinhauer RK of the KVK which used the old wartime reverse die. married up with a new swastika-less obverse die. Steinhauer also used the "with Swords" tooling for the "withouts Swords" Cross and simply cropped off the Swords.

What is the thickness like ? S&L RK were thicker than Deschler but not so thick as the postwar Souval copies. What about the weight ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X