X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cased ek1 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=36047

Look ok? It's the story that worries me, after the threads I have read
    from you guys about tall tales out there.

It's one of the mint 26's found a few years ago that Weitze was selling at the MAX for $200 or $250. At first everyone said they were fakes and we would see them all over the place . . . .well, we did'nt. A lucky few grabbed one of the fifty or so he found locked away since the war. Greg has one and so does Skipper and Larry. They are awesome. Even the case is like the ones they have; it seems to be the same minty 26 to me. I've seen them priced as high as $600 at honest dealers sites.

The red flag I get is from the seller. He has three positive transactions to date. Does anyone know the seller? Is he one of us? He could sell it here in a heartbeat if he were a member. There are some ebay sellers that post great original pictures, but swap the item prior to delivery. When the package arrives it is not the same as posted and the bullsh*t begins. Is this guy one of those bandit sellers? He sure knows some collecting jargon in his description . . .again it's a big red flag for me. I love the cross, but I don't feel like dancing the ebay gambling shuffle on an unknown seller.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X