RK Oaks Strike or Restrike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian S
    And you are forgetting Type II dies definitely survived the war and were used for restrikes.

I don't want to end up in unending arguments that try to find plausable cause for items bought over the years and sitting in certain people's collections.

You and Pieter should start a thread presenting the many shapes of Godet oaks according to the both of you. I'll stay out of it. I have no doubt there exist collectors so hungry to consume, their desire to consume will overrule.
    Oh dear Brian,... yes, it is time to end this thread, as you persist in taking totally unfounded allergations and presenting them as fact. This is as much as a dis-service to our collecting fraternity as anything else. So clearly, all that we have been through has been a total waste of time for you...but I hope that other readers will be able to make their own balanced judgement.

Chris

(looking for early K & Q RK)

Comment

...move on Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S

...move on Chris.
        ...gone

Chris

Comment

I've made my own balanced judgement, Craig's oaks are not something I wish to throw $14,500 on.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy
            I've made my own balanced judgement, Craig's oaks are not something I wish to throw $14,500 on.
            I wasnt talking about Craigs Oaks, Billy.

Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 27 users online. 0 members and 27 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X