No announcement yet.

Real Ek2 Or Fake Need Opinions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just noticed this from Weitze's (picture borrowed from Weitze's web page without permission, if it is a problem, I'll remove the picture).
    Seems similar (also non magnetic version).

Price 185€ (holy cow, I would say, they sure put prices quite high)

L

Comment

Originally posted by Larry L
      Just noticed this from Weitze's (picture borrowed from Weitze's web page without permission, if it is a problem, I'll remove the picture).
      Seems similar (also non magnetic version).

Price 185€ (holy cow, I would say, they sure put prices quite high)

L
      Thank you very much George and Larry for looking into this cross. The core of the cross is non-magnetic also. Larry thanks for checking the similar cross. I'm very glad you checked into this for me I was kind of suspicious with the Swaztika away from the beading. I didn't think Detlev Niemann would send a bad cross to me, but I wanted just to make sure. Thanks again-Drew P.S Does this mean I got a good price for it, the cross was 79$(It cleaned out my money.)?
      Last edited by tom hansen; 03-18-2004, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tom hansen
        P.S Does this mean I got a good price for it, the cross was 79$(It cleaned out my money.)?
        Yep, I think it was a good deal!

L

Comment

Dejavu? I just got one after looking at Drew's cross. Remember how the round threes started? Could this be the beginning of the rise in value of the small swaz? It could happen, I've seen it before.

Good addition Drew! Wait till I tell Erik.

Comment

Thanks again all you guys for helping Drew. He was tickled pink that the cross was real and may actually be an unusual one. Thanks for the expert help. Tom H

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X