Question for Early version spange for 1914 EK2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Early version spange for 1914 EK2

I have had a Early version spange for 1914 EK2 , and it is a Juncker spange . This kind of spanges I saw in the last three years are all made by Juncker .
    Did there have early version spange for 1914 EK2 made by other maker ? Could some friends share some picture of it ? Thanks very much .

Kind Regards,
    Xiwan

Spanges

Hi Xiwan

At the beginning of the forum there is a post of all known spanges by makers. Here are mine, Boeger (two types) and an unknown, I also have a Juncker.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Jim . Your Juncker spanges are all very enviable . These Boeger spange are really good collections . May I save your picture for research data ?
      This is an early spange my friend just get . Is it a Boeger too ? I read the thread at the beginning , its very good information . I just have never seen these early spange made by other maker , and there have no photo in the thread .
      Kind Regards ,
      Xiwan
      Attached Files

Comment

The eagle head looks well . And , in fact , I am doubt this number 9 . Should it be smoothly ? Thanks very much .
        Xiwan
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Sergenant!

Would it be possible to post a big picture of the spange in the middle, top row?

thanks,
          Stefan

Comment

there are a few slightly different dies for this maker, this one is authentic

could you show closer and bigger pics of your juncker?
            regards
            jon

Comment

Originally posted by tinmantis View Post
              could you show closer and bigger pics of your juncker?
              Closer and bigger? I don't see pictures of any Juncker Spangen in this thread.

Also (on a separate note), is this the type attributed to Meybauer?

Best regards,
              Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Spanges

Xiwan, yes you can use my pictures, if you do a search of my name you will find my complete collection.

Stefan, here is a bigger picture of the middle spange.

Jim
                Attached Files

Comment

thanks Jim!

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
                    Closer and bigger? I don't see pictures of any Juncker Spangen in this thread.

Also (on a separate note), is this the type attributed to Meybauer?

yes, that's the 'Maybauer-looker'

maybe I should have written Juncker in apostrophes. A closer look would clear everything up
                    regards
                    jon

Comment

Don't forget this one!
                      Attached Files
                      George

Comment

Thank you Jim . Thank you George . Thank you experts . Your picture and opinion really help me . And I just know there are some pictue at here , http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/iron...nge/spange.htm . I am too unresponsive .
                        I get a L/12 marked spange at first . And then I get an early version spange . I compared them eachother , they are very similar .
                        This is the L/12 marked spange .
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by hades2004; 09-14-2010, 11:09 AM.

Comment

XIWAN I like your Junker. I want to go looting.

Comment

This is my comparison picture . And it is diffrent of Meybauer (L/13) . The eagle head and the claw and the edge of wing and the wreath and the number 1 are all diffrent of the picture showed in http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/iron...d_class_ek.htm . I cut the L/13 spange in the thread . As that page showed , it is collected by George Stimson . Forgive me use your photo , George .
                            Kind Regards ,
                            Xiwan
                            Attached Files

Comment

That's not my Meybauer, it's my Ziemer. Here's my "L/13".
                              Attached Files
                              George

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X