half an rk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

half an rk

I have been offered this amongst some other bits, its just one half of the rk,ribbon and loop, has it a value in this condition
    Attached Files

im guessing its genuine
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Could you please take a photo of the back of this frame?

I would like to see that as well.

/Flemming

Comment

I have asked seller for a reverse pic and will post when i get it, can anybody confirm my thoughts on it being genuine or am i wrong ,, if anybody has a guesstimate on value i would appreciate it as im buying it with a few other bits and will be selling it if i do the deal , thanks Dave

Comment

Hi Dave

I am sorry, but I can't say anything regarding originality, I just would like to see the back of this frame.
            Not every day that you have the option to see the "real" backside of a frame.

/Flemming

Comment

This fram looks like be stick on the backgroud . Maybe take these photo need kick it from the black background . OK , I am also want see the back of this frame , in deed . This chance is not very easy to meet . Thank you very much Dave .
              Kind Regards ,
              Xiwan

Comment

heres some pics of back of cross what would a ribbon or a loops individual value be ? cheers Dave
                Attached Files

Comment

h
                  Attached Files

Comment

i think you cannot put any price on these items. For some they are worth nothing, others would maybe pay hundreds of $$.

Comment

Originally posted by sscrooge View Post
                      heres some pics of back of cross what would a ribbon or a loops individual value be ? cheers Dave
                      I have seen prices level out at approximately $10 - $12/cm for original RK ribbon in good condition, and about $300 - $600 for an original loop, depending on condition and marks (silver content and/or maker). An '800' marked loop would be towards the lower end of that range. This is my observation.
                      Best regards,
                      Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Thanks guys for your replies and help with this cheers Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X