Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritterkreuz, fake?

Helllo,

I would like to have your opinions about this 'Ritterkreuz mit Schwerten und Eichenlaub'. These are the only pictures I have for the time being.

Thx for your help.
    Attached Files

Ritterkreuz, fake?

No's 3 and 4
    Attached Files

Comment

You could do a quick search and compare with known originals and see within 10 seconds that NOTHING made during the war years was even remotely this bad. It looks like a poor one piece lead casting.

I could say it's a poor fake, but that would even be too generous.

Comment

Ritterkreuz, fake?

No's 5 and 6
        Attached Files

Comment

This one is definetly not good. Look for example at date. It has several mistakes aswell as other details. And next time post crosses related awards to appropriate part of the forum.

Comment

Ritterkreuz

Thanks Darell and EK-Collector,

This piece is not mine and just wanted to know if it had a chance. Piece was badly treated in a chemical cleaning bag, where it was left by error.

Thanks for your quick response!

Comment

Crap
              Best regards Thomas.

WWW.CROWMOOR.DK

Comment

I would like to have your opinions about this 'Ritterkreuz mit Schwerten und Eichenlaub'. These are the only pictures I have for the time being.
                E

With all due respect, if your in the market to make a high dollar purchase such as a KC you really, really, really need to do your homework.
                This is probably one of the worst fakes I've ever seen and you had to "ask" about it's authenticity. It's easy to get burned for big bucks in this hobby, it's much better to crawl, walk, and then run.

Good luck.
                Don't believe everything you read on the internet, that's how WWI got started.

Comment

100% junk!

Comment

Fake

What's worse, is that it appears to be a fake, of a fake Souval!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X