SS kc winners photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myky View Post
    It Guhl ? I'm trying to decipher his signature.....
    It is:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...37#post4138837

Comment

ss photos

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
      The one in Post #25 is Hans Bauer and the personnel are flight crews for the Condor aircraft used by Hitler.

(Sorry- the RK winner in that same post is NOT Bauer - I was just referring to the group of people.)
      Leroy........ I have 2 e-mails saying THAT IS Baur in the center of the photo...
      Can you show where that it isn't Baur ? I'm confused......

Thanks bunches ! Nyky

Comment

Mike,

The SS General is definately Baur. the fellow on the right is Major Betz, Baur's back up pilot. The both belonged to the Reichssicherheitdienst
        Sonderflug and flew not only Hitler, but other high ranking Third Reich
        personalities.

Best Wishes,

Marcus

Comment

ss photos

Marcus....... thanks my friend ! That clears it up. There was signature on the back that I cloudn't make out........ but it wasn't Baur's.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. It certainly WAS Baur, but of course he was not the RKT. I was just commenting that it was in fact Hitler's pilot and other flight crew. They certainly flew other high ranking officials, and not just Hitler, but all were on call primarily for Hitler and his immediate staff. I've got about 20 original photos taken at the same time as this one, and in one of them there's an SS officer with both a pilot badge and a Spanish Cross, so it's an interesting set. Again, sorry for the confusuion, but I was just trying to narrow the grouping down a bit, while your main focus was, quite naturally, the specific ID of one particular person.
            Last edited by Leroy; 07-28-2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

ss photos

Leroy...... thanks for the explanation guy........ your intrest in this has my thanks ! We all strive to help one another in our search for answers in this period of history. Some will go unanswered, but will not diminish our desire to learn. And, many thanks to those who have contributed to help me in my quest for answers on this subject, as I think, we all have learned something from it. Sometime next week I will post on my web site, www.relicsofthereichs.com, under the misc. folder, the individual photos with thier names. This way, it may help others in the future if they too aquire some of the same photos, as I'm sure mine are not the only ones the alt soldaten signed.

Best........ myky

Comment

Comment

I will post the remaining photos in this reply and in the next 2 quotes as I can only post 2 photos to each scan. All of you guys are too great !!

Myky
                  Bottom one under Walter Seebach is Hanns -Heinrich Lohmann

Comment

All...... I have purchased over a hundred KC winners photos, SS, Luft, Navy, and Heer. I cannot make out the signatures so that I can find them in the KC winners book. All these came from a closed down pawn shop in Pasadena.
                    Any help will be GREATLY appreciated and if someone can help me, they can purchase some. Since I can only download 2 scans, e-mail me for others. Thanks !

myky@ctesc.net
                    Richard Rudolf, Kurt Sametreiter
                    Johannes Göhler, Kossens (no KC)

Comment

YEA !!! One down ! You sir, are a winner yourself ! Thanks so much. I can e=mail you more SS ones if you'd like........

Myky
                      Walther Schmidt, Ernst-August Krag, Karl-Heinz Euling, Rudolf von Ribbentrop, Teddy Wisch

Comment

I will post the remaining photos in this reply and in the next 2 quotes as I can only post 2 photos to each scan. All of you guys are too great !!

Myky
                        Seebach and Lohmann

Comment

2nd set of 2.

myky@ctesc.net
                          Heinz Macher and Guhl.

Comment

Last 2....... If there are any questions please contact me at myky@ctesc.net. There is also many, Heer, Luftwaffe, and Marine autographed photos also. They were found, along with a lot of other stuff, in a old closed down pawn shop in Pasadena, Texas.
                            Karl Ullrich and Hitler´s pilot Hans Bauer.

Comment

2nd set of 2.

myky@ctesc.net
                              Great collection you have! please post it more...

The top one is Heinz Macher

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X