What is the best way of Aquiring a EKIIs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best way of Aquiring a EKIIs

There are lots of places to buy Iron Crosses there are also alot of dishonest people out there, i guess my qustion is who or where would you consider safe to buy from?

I've been picking a few up of certain maker's from Estand & reputable dealers.
    Good luck & welcome to the EK passion
    Greg

Comment

Estand is always good for deals. It's peer monitored all the time, so if there is any item of question it's brought to attention and removed unless deemed good.

It's a good place to buy pretty much anything. There are many sites of trusted dealers, but they too can let one slip by them. As many people will say it's best to know what you're buying before you buy.

If you search dealers using the search option on the top right.... several threads should pop up

-Rose

Comment

Originally posted by knight39 View Post
        There are lots of places to buy Iron Crosses there are also alot of dishonest people out there, i guess my qustion is who or where would you consider safe to buy from?
        Most of my items I get from Germanwarbooty.com. John is a really honest and fair dealer also e-stand is great because you can have the item validated almost immediately before you buy.

Comment

Originally posted by blutundehre View Post
          Most of my items I get from Germanwarbooty.com. John is a really honest and fair dealer also e-stand is great because you can have the item validated almost immediately before you buy.
          Agreed! Just picked up another EK I from John!
          Greg

Comment

Originally posted by aff96 View Post
            Agreed! Just picked up another EK I from John!
            Greg
            One of the best IMO

Comment

I agree. Bought a few things from John. Good stuff, good guy and decent prices.
              Pluuuuuuus how can you go wrong with a web site with "booty" in the title.
              Originally posted by blutundehre View Post

Comment

My last 8 EK2s I have bought from the E Stand with no problems at all .

I have a fake EK2 from a reputable dealer though Be wary !

John at GWB is a top dealer

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by knight39 View Post
                  In my opinion it 's more important the way.
                  Estand is good and safe of course but you can buy crosses everywhere, it 's sufficient to show the cross in a thread and receive positive opinions before the purchase.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X