My last EKIIs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last EKIIs

Good morning all, had some little time on the weekend to take pictures of my latest EKII addition.
    Recently i was able to get a Godet, a nice L/11 and also a new Round 3.
    Hope you like it,
    thanks,
    Stefano
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HuD; 03-23-2010, 02:52 AM.

L/11

a nice Deumer with LDO mm on the ring
    Attached Files

Comment

R3

and finally my new Round 3, this time is thick version with swasi on a base and a grained core.
      Attached Files

Comment

All nice crosses Stefano, that Godet is a beauty. The round three has some interesting striations on the ribbon ring. Never seen that before!

Comment

new ekIIs

Ciao Adrian, thanks a lot for you comments
          I have to say that all 3 crosses are in very nice condition but especially the R3 is way better and shiny on hands than in the pictures.
          I think the fat and small ring is pretty common for this kind of cross but actually the striation are very interesting.
          At home i should have also the same kind of swasi on a base cross but in the "thin" variation, i cannot remember the appearance of the ring.
          I'll surely have a look later on.
          Cheers,
          stefano

Comment

ciao Stefano
            great addition, all EKs are very nice !!

Yes, that ring with striations is common for this R3 type (swaz in square and grained core).

Comment

Ciao Fabrizio, grazie mille
              Stefano

Comment

Awesome looking pieces Stefano!

I'm very jealous. I've been looking for a MMed "21" Godet for a bit now and haven't even ran into one. I'm full of envy for you my friend! Very nice finds!

Ryan

Comment

lovely crosses-I like cores with veins!!!

Comment

Guys, if I can ask a question showing my ignorance....is the maker of the round "3's" known?

Great EK II's, beautiful Godet
                    Greg

Comment

Originally posted by aff96 View Post
                      Guys, if I can ask a question showing my ignorance....is the maker of the round "3's" known?

Great EK II's, beautiful Godet
                      Greg
                      Read through this thread, Greg.
                      Best regards,
                      Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Thanks Trevor! Great learning thread on R3's, just printed it out for my EK reference guide!
                        Greg

Comment

Thank you all guys for the good comments on the EKs and thanks a lot Trevor for the interesting threard on the R3 variants, i think i've missed this one before. It must be an old post cause Robert was still looking for some missing EKs

The R3 version that i showed here is a thick one (should be 21.6 grams circa...) and i am not sure but i think i have another cross at home with same features (frame/based core) but definitely lighter. Do you know if this specific plinth variant is also common in a thin version?
                          Cheers,
                          stefano

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X