DKiS Opinions Please-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like mine, as well.....

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

Johnny,

Just curious - is it a gold or silver stripe on the case...can't quite tell in the pics, but, it looks gold (not that this is incorrect, I am just keeping a personal tally on Zimmermann DKiSs in cases).

A real beauty BTW!

Thanks,

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by dc9 View Post
        Johnny,

Just curious - is it a gold or silver stripe on the case...can't quite tell in the pics, but, it looks gold (not that this is incorrect, I am just keeping a personal tally on Zimmermann DKiSs in cases).

A real beauty BTW!

Thanks,

Eric
        There are 2 sets of cased DKiS for auction: 1 with the silver line and 1 with the gold line...

2 lovely sets.

Martin

Comment

I do not have the cross yet it is for Auction today in the US, I am high bidder, but the auction does not end until tonight. If I win I will post images.

Comment

Originally posted by mdj View Post
            There are 2 sets of cased DKiS for auction: 1 with the silver line and 1 with the gold line...

2 lovely sets.

Martin
            You must be talking about another auction unless I missed the DKiG , this one was on the east coast in NC? I had the high bid, there is a 13% commision as well so that is not that great of a deal. I have bad visions of it being handled by 100 people today and dropped of the floor, I hope not.

Comment

It sold for 4400 USD plus the 13%. Someone else got it but no worries, you cannot have everything

Comment

$$$ for the most common DKIS of all...
                Jeeezz, comon! Condition is not everything!

And that rarer heavy Juncker DKIS on the e-stand recently did not interest anybody here. I think i saw it pop up at a dealersite. So it looks like the owner had to let it go VERY cheaply.

Comment

Originally posted by Philipson View Post

$$$ for the most common DKIS of all...
                  Jeeezz, comon! Condition is not everything!

And that rarer heavy Juncker DKIS on the e-stand recently did not interest anybody here. I think i saw it pop up at a dealersite. So it looks like the owner had to let it go VERY cheaply.
                  Auctions are wierd, my parents were antique dealers and I have seen a lot of strange things happen. Things sell for much more than value often. The estimated selling price was 5500-6500 US so that sets the hook for someone that does not know better and thinks 4800 is a "deal". A lot of people also seem to forget the commisions when bidding. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                    It sold for 4400 USD plus the 13%. Someone else got it but no worries, you cannot have everything
                    NO other auction. This is the message I have got today:

Martin,

Lot 134 sold for $4400 and lot 144 sold for $4000. Both sold on the floor.

Thank you for your bids and I will keep you on our email list for upcoming estate military items.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X