Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK II on bar, any idea of maker ?

Hello again guys, hope you all are ok.
    I was with my girlfriend in Sudetland this weekend it was cool to see still bullet holes in houses on Poland border. (there were still no roads at all..) Hmm..

Anyway, can you help me with this one ? Who is maker ? Probably early production ?

Thank you in advance.

IMO, '60' Katz & Deyhle.

Comment

Katz & Deyhle

Regards

Daniel
      Regards
      Daniel

Search:
      !!! all awards with [L/15] mark !!!
      Otto Schickle
      All early 57er pieces

Comment

mm 60 can be also find with maker mark, am I right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ischak View Post
          mm 60 can be also find with maker mark, am I right ?
          yes.
          Best regards,
          Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
            yes.
            Then I pass on this one, thank you all.

Comment

It's a great looking cross and mount, if the price was right I would snap it up....
              you could end up waiting a couple of years for a marked '60' to show up.

Regards - Danny

Comment

I saw mm 60 like 3 or 5 last few months. So I think there is no big problem to get it. Maybe harder is to get money )

Comment

I saw mm 60 like 3 or 5 last few months. So I think there is no big problem to get it. Maybe harder is to get money )

Hello guys!

Im sorry I know that this dont belong here, but this WAF member ISCHAK (Josef Blaho) own me money for one medal more than two months ,and they dont want to respond on my PM and mails to him.So I send this note public to see this all WAF members! Till its problem not finished!
                  Sorry one more time but Im a fair collector and I dont want to have some of You the same problem with this member!
                  Best Regards
                  Mark

Josef Blaho ˝ISCHAK˝ be fair in business and give me the rest of money for medal or send it back!

WAF member ISCHAK , I sold him 2 medals EK2 SCHINKEL 200 eur and MEMMEL medal for 220 eur,and agree that he can pay me in two parts.First part of 300 eur I get in December.But when he get my medals it was one small damage on one of this.
                  So he want from me discount.
                  I told him that its no problem to send me back medal and I will transact first payment for medal or if they want to keeped medal I can give him some friendly discount.
                  Its more than two month from that agree but they dont want to send me no medal back no the rest of payment!
                  Be fair and send me medal back and I give You first payment for it.
                  Thank You in advance!
                  Best Regards
                  Mark

Comment

I dont understand the idea of sending anything untill it is completely paid off - its just too easy for anyone to only pay "half" of the final price and then say "it got damaged in the mail" - in reality it probably didnt...
                    ISHAK pay up!

Comment

mr. Mark cheated me. I wrote it many times.

I asked for good photos (aswell as moderator did)
                      Mark told me it is fine medal so I have not to worry about ring. I was naive and send him money (100 missing from 320).

Medal arrive and ring was barely tried to be repair. It was just broken and he told me it was due to post. Ring was reparied but bad.

I tell him I want reduce price. He refused.

After his threating my person I put him to ignore list. As I said to moderator. As soon as he return me my money I will send medals back. I will not take again risk.
                      He cheated me once.

Many people here can confirm how I am fair. I am sending medals even if I am selling them before I get money. I am trying to pay in time when I promise. So this eastern thief can spam holy God if he want. But you are guilty dear.

Comment

Whats with the yellow ribbon on this one? Or is it just the picture?

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by eindecker2 View Post
                          I dont understand the idea of sending anything untill it is completely paid off - its just too easy for anyone to only pay "half" of the final price and then say "it got damaged in the mail" - in reality it probably didnt...
                          ISHAK pay up!
                          Never ever send items before its payment not completed!
                          ISCHAK nice to hear You after long time! Send Your Payment details (bank transfer or paypal) on my mail : magnusmilitaria@gmail.com
                          to transact You first part of money for memmel medal back.
                          Thank You
                          Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Stickgrenade View Post
                            Whats with the yellow ribbon on this one? Or is it just the picture?

Nick
                            Is possible that ribbons are more orange then red.

Comment

Is possible that ribbons are more orange then red.
                              Maybe. It just looks wrong. I think it has faded and the light has made it look yellow

Nick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X