Juncker Knight's Cross!! Beautiful...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juncker Knight's Cross!! Beautiful...

Tongue in cheek ofcourse...Just another example offered by a dealer with 'decades' of experience and some poor slob with a worthless repo!!

Read this line of BS!!!

<TABLE width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>
    </TD><TD width=20> </TD><TD vAlign=top width=410><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>
    Outstanding C.E.Juncker Knight's Cross-SOLD

Outstanding! C.E. Juncker Ritterkreuz (knight's Cross) The cross as well as the suspension loop are marked .800 and the frame has the proper cross hatching. the cross is complete with it's original ribbion which is fitted for wear. This is a fresh "out of the woods" item, and is absolutely guaranteed in writing for life to be 100% original. please call or email us for more detialed info. Price upon request. GMA-0030 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Oh well...

Dave
    Regards,
    Dave

Where is this for sale Dave?

Comment

Too late Dez - it's sold! You missed out

Dietrich
      B&D PUBLISHING
      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Now hold on Dietrich! It could have been 'returned' (after all there is a guarantee) in favor of a 'rounder' and Dez might have a chance at owning this beauty!

Let's look to the Antiques Road Show for additional information on this piece and possibly even a 'rounder'....afterall you know the producers hire only the most knowlegable in their class

Gotta go... the Show is on...some Antique dealer ( who claims NO knowledge at all ) is showing a 500 lb. desk he/she paid to be delivered and carted away is asserting it came from 'the' family....

Enough sarcasm...! I hope all understands...

Dave
        Regards,
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich
          Too late Dez - it's sold! You missed out

Dietrich
          Oh well, I am sure it will look nice in your collection Dietrich

Comment

Originally posted by Dez H
            Oh well, I am sure it will look nice in your collection Dietrich

Dez, had to pass! Invest all my money into Rounders!
            B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Kane
              Tongue in cheek ofcourse...Just another example offered by a dealer with 'decades' of experience and some poor slob with a worthless repo!!

Read this line of BS!!!

<TABLE width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>

</TD><TD width=20></TD><TD vAlign=top width=410><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>

Outstanding C.E.Juncker Knight's Cross-SOLD

Outstanding! C.E. Juncker Ritterkreuz (knight's Cross) The cross as well as the suspension loop are marked .800 and the frame has the proper cross hatching. the cross is complete with it's original ribbion which is fitted for wear. This is a fresh "out of the woods" item, and is absolutely guaranteed in writing for life to be 100% original. please call or email us for more detialed info. Price upon request. GMA-0030
              </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Oh well...

Dave
              Was this the fake on Snyder's Treasures that sold, or was that a different one?

Comment

&quot;Reputable&quot; dealer...

So, I guess that this hobby has reached the point that a dealer can sell junk as long as he is "reputable", which simply means if you ever discover that he screwed you he'll give you your money back - so in the long run he still gets rid of his junk and fleeces people in the process.

Kinda reminds me of how the credit card people discovered that a good credit rating isn't a requirement for a new college kid to get a card - they know that alot of kids will default on their bill but mom and dad will take care of enough of the rest (by paying obscene interest rates) to more than make up for any loss the company suffers.

Pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Kane
                  Now hold on Dietrich! It could have been 'returned' (after all there is a guarantee) in favor of a 'rounder' and Dez might have a chance at owning this beauty!

Let's look to the Antiques Road Show for additional information on this piece and possibly even a 'rounder'....afterall you know the producers hire only the most knowlegable in their class

Gotta go... the Show is on...some Antique dealer ( who claims NO knowledge at all ) is showing a 500 lb. desk he/she paid to be delivered and carted away is asserting it came from 'the' family....

Enough sarcasm...! I hope all understands...

Dave
                  Dave.... Hmmm just happened to catch the antiques roadshow last night and just about fell out of my chair when I saw the expert give some poor sap his thoughts on his dads campaign medals collection
                  Ian

Comment

Hi Ian!!! And there you have it!!!

I wish everyone could pick up on the hint....a lot of people would be in tears from laughing
                    Dave
                    Regards,
                    Dave

Comment

My last word on this subject...
                      Attached Files
                      B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

DM, you have lovely blue eyes!!

Also, sell that 'rounder' and get some work done on those teeth!

Dave
                        Regards,
                        Dave

Comment

I now have a new favorite post, thank you DM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X