Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stickpin miniatures

just a thought:
    I don't think I've ever seen a period photo of any in wear. Has anyone out there got one they can post?

regards
    jon

my friend Richard Benson has just put a book out on this (57 awards) and is selling CD"S of the book right now for only 10.00 on e-bay and the book will sell for 40.00 when it hits the stores. here is the e-bay site.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2222957549

he also has ATON of photos of minis in wear too. i just got a CD and have not looked at it yet due to moving, but i know it has photos of minis in it and in wear.

you could e-mail him for more info and if anyone wants his CD for THAT SUPER PRICE give him a buzz on his e-bay user name and he will get back to you. he has cancer and sometimes it might be a few days due to his sickness.

he's a super guy, and is very nice, give him a e-mail and buy a CD...

greg

Comment

that looks an interesting book,
      but all '57 awards? I've seen quite a few '57 stickpin miniatures in wear, but no nazi ones...
      Has anyone got a pic of pre 1945 stickpins in wear?
      regards
      jon

Comment

you know i don't know, but would think he has put some in his book. you can e-mail him and ask. but it is worth getting because he has done alot of very good background work into the book....

greg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X