KVK 1 w/o Swords mm 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KVK 1 w/o Swords mm 50

Apologies for the rough photos supplied first of all, secondly ive been searching the forum for the last few days trying to gather the pics as i recieved them and i think this stands a decent chance of getting the thumbs up.
    Attached Files

catch soldered on to reverse, (not an all in one)
    Attached Files

Comment

reverse
      Attached Files

Comment

reverse number 2,
        Attached Files

Comment

My 2 cents......

Looks like all the other good ones with MM50 in them.

Comment

there seems to be a fair amount of variation with this maker, alittle rough around the edges

Comment

I would pass on this one!
              Not the details I´d like to see on a mm50-cross. Pin/hinge doesn´t match!
              From theses photos, the metall looks different!
              Far from the piece shown in Gordon W. book about the war merit crosses!

/peter

Comment

difficult to make a conclusion on it from the pics but I don't like it...

what don't I like ?
                The mm, the catch, the pin and the die set which seems (from the pics) to be from a different die set than mines...

But I can be wrong because never really studied the ones w/o sword

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by wvdparis2 View Post
                  what don't I like ?
                  The mm, the catch, the pin and the die set which seems (from the pics) to be from a different die set than mines...

Michael
                  I agree with Michael. Not one for me.

Andy
                  Collecting minis and KVKs

Comment

I would pass on this one.

Peter

Comment

Its in a i believe genuine case, looking through past threads it appears to be ok, do you have pic's of yours Michael? Is it with the 50 stamped at 90degrees to the pin. The style of the pin looks very spot on with the deemed original's

Ive seen the EK's (fake) with the 50 mm but the 0 was different , but anyway going to snip on it, already some other bits n bobs in the pipeline : )

Thanks Mike
                      Last edited by evilmike; 03-06-2010, 09:49 AM.

Comment

I can see that there are some lines going through the leaves on the wreath, and as far as I know these lines are not supposed to be on a KVK1 or KVK2, but maybe let the more experienced guys confirm this.
                        Regards,
                        Bart

Comment

Hi Mike

I have an original KVK1 w/o swords mm"50" - I can pop it in my pocket & you can have a looksie next time you visit our regular haunt?

Regards

Hadrian

Comment

Hello there,

I would have to say that something just isn't right about this cross and I would wait for a more "textbook" example.

William Kramer
                            Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

I will be passing it over , just wondering now what it will sell for not long till it ends

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X