EK II mm 123, new addition :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK II mm 123, new addition :-)

Hello guys, was waiting for this one really long time, now it arrived.
    I like it
    Heavy in hand. (20.7g weight)

Very nice indeed! Lots of character in that one......well done!

Enjoy,
    Mike

Comment

That's a nice addition, the rarer incuse type of makers mark too. Now you need one with the regular stamp which IMO are easier to find.
      Attached Files

Comment

Adrian thank you. First of all I need to collect one piece from each maker then all models and types.

Comment

Originally posted by Ischak View Post
          First of all I need to collect one piece from each maker then all models and types.
          Good luck with it too! I started in earnest about five years ago and I'm still going.......

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
            Good luck with it too! I started in earnest about five years ago and I'm still going.......
            I have about 30 various makers and keep collecting. I am on university, so I have plenty of time for looking : -)
            I am collecting EKs one year.

Comment

Very nice one Josef, and your collection growing very well, congrats mate!

Comment

Another nice cross, Josef!

Comment

Thank you guys, your words are keeping me happy with every purchase. Soon I will receive 93 and 113 absolutely in MINT condition.
                  Aswell as unmarked 14 and 2 (full)
                  And propably 132, but then I will beg for money on the Prague train station..

Comment

Originally posted by Ischak View Post
                    Thank you guys, your words are keeping me happy with every purchase. Soon I will receive 93 and 113 absolutely in MINT condition.
                    Aswell as unmarked 14 and 2 (full)
                    And propably 132, but then I will beg for money on the Prague train station..
                    HAHAHAHA sounds like between collecting, university and begging, your not gonna have any free time Josef!

BTW nice pick up bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Military nut View Post
                      HAHAHAHA sounds like between collecting, university and begging, your not gonna have any free time Josef!

BTW nice pick up bud.
                      Mz lovelz girlfriend is taking care for the rest of my free time

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X