No announcement yet.

"CEJ 800" Spanish X in Silver? PART TWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--Gene, any measurements would be fine, I don't have my data with me - I can supply that tomorrow afternoon.
    --I know my mark is wrong, I was just worried about yours. If you cannot supply better pics, could you take a good look at the ones that I supplied and give me your observations?
    --I hope you all understand that I am building a case here, which is why I am asking you CEJ owners to go to town on this one.
    I am not defensive, but I require a dissection in detail as opposed to simply "this or that is wrong". I need ammo, guys! WHY is 'this or that' wrong?
    --Also understand that this is important, not just from my ("the burned") standpoint; this cross has been posted in DETAIL here at least a half-dozen times in SC threads over time - NOBODY caught what SHOULD HAVE BEEN a glaring flaw until the pics were sent for the SC article. Not a word...
    --This instance makes manifest the reason for our existence here. If it were marked 900, would you buy it? It is a beautiful cross, is it not?
    Last edited by Bill M; 04-13-2002, 08:31 AM.

Comment

--Alright, I got home a little early...
      ---Weight : 41.6 grams
      ---Height and Width : 57.25 mm
      ---Point to Point Diagonal : 61.25 mm
      ---Arm Width : 23 mm
      ---Swords : 63.33 mm
      ---Medallion : 17 mm
      --I also took caliper measurements of most every obscure dimension I could think of, it's scary how symmetrical this one is...

Comment

Bilou,

Second example I have posted
        W:56,88 mm
        H: 56,47 mm
        Weigh: 35,32 g
        Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X