DAK Officer EK1 Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAK Officer EK1 Group

Here is a neat group to OBLT Edmund Schaefer. He was a prewar enlisted member of IR 115, which later became Schuetzen Regiment 115/ Schuetzen Brigade 15/ 15th Pz Div of the DAK. Schaefer was later commissioned and served on the Eastern Front as an infantry officer. This group is nice because of the Afrika connection and the fact that it is so complete...all medals, badges and their respective docs (minus the cloth Afrika cuff title itself). The portrait is from his DRL Sport Badge doc/booklet. The IAB is an FZS. Everything else is unmarked. The EK1 is one of my favorites. Really worn and patinad

Last edited by Luftm40; 04-04-2002, 03:48 PM.

Last edited by Luftm40; 04-04-2002, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Andy:
      Am doing the final edits on the Association's web site article on the AFRIKA cufftitle. I do not up to this point have an example to picture of an AFRIKA cuffband award in the format of yours. Would you mind if I snatch it up and use it? Will credit you any way you wish.
      Scott
      CSP

sigpic

Comment

No problem sir!

Comment

Good deal. Thanks.
          CSP

sigpic

Comment

Just a point of clarification - the article is for Wehrmacht-Awards.com, which is technically separate from the association's site (Wehrmacht-Association.com).

Seba
            Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X