CollectorsGuild

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mint cased german cross in gold, maker 134, very very nice!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mint cased german cross in gold, maker 134, very very nice!!!

Have a look on this minty german cross in gold, maker klein in hanau.
    it is cased. case and gc are in mint condition. I think it´s very rare to find in this condition. it comes with niemann coa. niemann describes a value of 3000 euro on this coa.
    I have seen dealers who sell cased gc in this condition around 4300 euro!
    What do you think? Is 3000 a fair price for this cased klein gc? Would anybody pay this amount? I have some doubt.....
    Attached Files

Originally posted by casey76 View Post
    have a look on this minty german cross in gold, maker klein in hanau.
    It is cased. Case and gc are in mint condition. I think it´s very rare to find in this condition. It comes with niemann coa. Niemann describes a value of 3000 euro on this coa.
    What do you think? Is 3000 a fair price for this cased klein gc? Would anybody pay this amount? I have some doubt.....
    Attached Files

Comment

[3QUOTE=casey76;3610444]2[/QUOTE]
      Attached Files

Comment

[3quote=casey76;3610444]2
        [/quote]
        Attached Files

Comment

[/quote]
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
            in militaria-berlin 2 mint GC was sold at the same price.But they were in better condition.
            Attached Files

Comment

But I think 3000 is a good price for such a nice set.
              Attached Files

Comment

Imo a reasonable price for such great set!

Comment

How was the price on militaria berlin?

Originally posted by anubisz View Post
                  but i think 3000 is a good price for such a nice set.

Comment

Well if they sell for 4300, then 3000 sound fair. Would anybody pay this amount, yes, they even sell for 4300 in this condition.....

I have some doubt.....please enlighten us!

Regards, Thomas

Comment

How was the price on militaria berlin?
                      3000 if I good remember.

Comment

I assume the Euro US$ exchange rate splits the pot regarding the price view these days.
                        But 3k Euro sound fair.
                        Last edited by Robert H; 11-08-2009, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I have found an auction in germany. hermann-historica.de the most famous auction house in europe. in the 58. auction in october 2009 was a cased german cross in gold (without maker mark) in the auction, starting price was 2700 euro- end price was 4600 euro! to the 4600 euro comes 23% auction fees for the buyer. total price: 5658 Euro!
                          so I think 3000 euro for a mint cased gc is a good deal! ;-)

Originally posted by Thomas H View Post
                          Well if they sell for 4300, then 3000 sound fair. Would anybody pay this amount, yes, they even sell for 4300 in this condition.....

I have some doubt.....please enlighten us!

Regards, Thomas

Comment

total price: 5658 Euro!
                            so I think 3000 euro for a mint cased gc is a good deal! ;-)
                            Well that is a high price, 3000 would then be a steal

But in your first post you state that you have some doubt, does this have to do with the price (fair or not) or with the originality of the case/cross?

Comment

no it has nothing to do with the cross. it is 100% original. it comes with a niemann coa and I also see that this is original.
                              I had only some doubt because of the price. It´s long time ago when I bought my last gc in gold and when I take the new niemann book there I see a price 1650 for a klein gc and 900 for a case, so this is 2550 euro
                              so I only want to know some opinions of other collectors....but when I see this auction about 5600....it is totally crazy to pay so much. perhaps in some years this will be a normal price.....
                              at the end I think 3000 for a mint gc is a very good price....

Originally posted by Thomas H View Post
                              Well that is a high price, 3000 would then be a steal

But in your first post you state that you have some doubt, does this have to do with the price (fair or not) or with the originality of the case/cross?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X