X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK juncker marked L/13

Hello!

Everyone have in collection RK juncker marked L/13 '
    Its this normaly MM stamp on juncker RK ?
    Thanks for informations!
    Best Regards
    Mark

With picture could be easyer

Comment

Originally posted by magnusmilitaria View Post
      Its this normaly MM stamp on juncker RK ?
      No. Either a good Juncker with a postwar mark or a total fake. Photos would help.
      Best regards,
      Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

This is obviously the one that's featured in Dietrich's RK book and has been making the rounds on several dealer sites over the last few years.

If it is in fact that same one, it's an original Juncker RK, but the jury is out whether it's a wartime maker mark by Paul Meybauer.

http://www.emedals.ca/catalog.asp?item=GRA1391#bigPic

Comment

This cross changing owners very often, maybe is nobody happy with it?
          Sasha

Comment

well, so far I have seen it for sale on 3 different sites, but apparently no one wants to buy it......

Comment

agree Ben, I saw this cross first time on Winkler site in year 2004 or 2005, then was a long time on Collect Russia, and now is on emedals...

Comment

Exactly!
                I wouldn't want it in my collection, not for that kind of money.

IMO it is a mutulated Juncker with a questionable mm, until proven otherwise.....

Comment

Yes its on emedals for sale. For RK junkers regular stamps re:
                  without stamp, 800 , 800. ,micro 800 ,lazy 2 , 800 L/12
                  but I didnt see before stamp L/13 ?

You can find photos at the site: http://www.emedals.ca/catalog.asp?item=GRA1391

Best Regards
                  Mark

Comment

Nice original cross, but the L/13 mm has nothing there to do.
                    I canĀ“t imagine, that even if Meybauer for some reason sold Juncker-made crosses, they should mark it with their number.

Comment

I think dietrich has already addressed that issue in his book. Also as in many documentaries , about bombing german factories... many cottage luftwaffe factories were implemented to keep production on schedule, parts made in homes, and delivered in pieces to keep aircraft production on track.

I believe they did the same with factories that made medals, and parts were used willy nilly. I have seen thru the years , collectors are trying to make hard and fast rules based on pieces brought back, intermixed with a few floaters that may not always be proven to be period. Lets not give up trying, but as we all know , (not to be redundant, but I will be..), there could have been short runs of production with parts from all over, and due to much being destroyed, scrapped post war, and much still stashed in vets of the worlds attics, and storage places,unseen to date... we may never unravel the real story behind cores, and frames. I hope someday we will figure it out, but i am not optimistic it will ever be settled where all will agree...

Comment

Yes its only two ways because cross its original juncker RK,

-late war production ,some pieces delivered to other fabric and market there

or

-someone few years back have at home L/13 stemp and put it on

Comment

This is an early Juncker production cross and it is entirely likely that it could have been stamped L/13 by Meybauer for either commercial marketing before the ban on retail sales OR for submission to the PKZ to become an authorized supplier of this decoration.

Comment

than we have answer...

Comment

Originally posted by magnusmilitaria View Post
                              than we have answer...
                              Apparently not sufficient enough for someone / anyone to buy it ....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X