RK artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK artwork

I just bought this limited edition print of Hartman from a local artist. He is selling it locally as limited edition prints. It is extremely reasonably priced. What do you guys think? Is it something that would interest you as collectors.? Jacques
    Attached Files

That is a fantastic piece of art. Does he sell them online and/or have a website? Thanks. -Ger

Comment

Wow!! Very nice.

Comment

Really nice one.May I ask, how much does it come to?

Comment

that is some stunning looking print

Comment

Guys, when I saw this guys work it blew my mind away. He is only starting out and has only done a few. I have spoken to him about ideas and how he can make this available worldwide an focus on interesting subjects. He was thinking about selling them for 90$. What do you think of the price, I think it is extremely reasonable? Jacques

Comment

very reasonable imo,

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                Guys, when I saw this guys work it blew my mind away. He is only starting out and has only done a few. I have spoken to him about ideas and how he can make this available worldwide an focus on interesting subjects. He was thinking about selling them for 90$. What do you think of the price, I think it is extremely reasonable? Jacques
                That is really reasonable. I would love to pick up one of Rommel. -Ger

Comment

awesome whats the size man?

does he do more lw aces

Comment

The sice is 300 x 400 mm unframed. He also has prints of Rudel and Wittgenstein.

Comment

Ongelooflik!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X