Cased Knight's Cross ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aff96 View Post
    It's good to know there is someone on the Forum who has never been taken.
    Congratulations Mametz!
    That´s not the point here! By not mentioning his name, you are protecting this piece of ****, which means you are insulting your collecting collegues here. How does that feel? You are asking for help here and behave like... I´m too polite to tell you what!

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
      That´s not the point here! By not mentioning his name, you are protecting this piece of ****, which means you are insulting your collecting collegues here. How does that feel? You are asking for help here and behave like... I´m too polite to tell you what!
      That is the LAST thing I would want to do!!!! As mentioned I'm new the the WAF and was not sure what would be appropriate action in this type of situation.
      His name is Heiko Misol, in Waterloo Canada. Again I was brand new to collecting, no idea that there were crooks in this buisness, so I was naive, stupid & paid for my stupidity. Mea Culpa.....

Comment

That is the LAST thing I would want to do!!!! As mentioned I'm new the the WAF and was not sure what would be appropriate action in this type of situation.
        His name is Heiko Misol, in Waterloo Canada. Again I was brand new to collecting, no idea that there were crooks in this buisness, so I was naive, stupid & paid for my stupidity. Mea Culpa.....
        Forget it man! Now you have qualified! Crooks shall be exposed! Many thanks!

Comment

His name is Heiko Misol, in Waterloo Canada.
          Well done.
          Best regards,
          Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

I am 3 hours from Waterloo. Like me to knock on his door? (Seriously)

Comment

Originally posted by Carson View Post
              I am 3 hours from Waterloo. Like me to knock on his door? (Seriously)
              Knock? Use a bleeding Panzerfaust!!!

Comment

It's interesting to see this stamp in the lid of the case. Makes me wonder how many EK documents circulating out there have been made with it:

Best regards,
                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

A persons search of Waterloo doesn't turn up anyone with the name
                  Heiko Misol. There is only one Misol listed in Waterloo. He might be on the Kitchener side. That I didn't check.

I think I might have found him on ebay.

Wayne

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X