Ek2 - real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ek2 - real or fake?

hi guys. saw this one on auction, is she real?

Thanks
    Nick

not the best pictures but it sure looks like a wideframe

Comment

What does it mean if it is a wide frame?

Comment

The wide frame is an interesting variant to the standard EK II design&dimension.
        It means that the external frame is just a little big larger than usual.
        The pictures are not so clear, but it looks like that.
        Cheers,
        Stefano

Comment

Thanks Stefano

Yip , those definitely aren't the clearest of pics. but it is all i have of the item. in your opinion do you think we can make a judgment on this on if it is period or not.

Comment

Hi Nick, not easy to say for sure with such pictures asset but from what i can see, it could be period time.
            Stefano

Comment

My motto is.. "Don´t buy it, if you don´t have clear and detailed pictures"

Comment

Originally posted by hlynur76 View Post
                My motto is.. "Don´t buy it, if you don´t have clear and detailed pictures"

You can find many nice crosses from sellers that post crystal clear pictures of them, so why bother with this one?

Comment

Thanks guys. yip i totally agree with you all on the picture thing, ill see if i can get the seller to send me more pics. ill update this post as soon as i get them, thanks for all the input always appreciated.

Regards
                  Nick

Comment

How much is for this one?

If you are new in collecting, try e-stand. You can get good deal on EK2 there

Also try Detlev Niemann, He sells unmarked EK2 for 60EU/88$

Comment

Originally posted by hlynur76 View Post
                      How much is for this one?

If you are new in collecting, try e-stand. You can get good deal on EK2 there

Also try Detlev Niemann, He sells unmarked EK2 for 60EU/88$
                      Yes DN have some nice stuff, but I think its very difficult to buy on his page. I have tried many times now, but have never got anything yet
                      Yesterday I tried again with the Junker EKII, and put the order in VERY fast, but the damn thing was already sold!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X