Wearing of EK1 and KVK1 w/swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wearing of EK1 and KVK1 w/swords

a while ago someone posted a thread asking about the wearing and placement of combat awards on a tunic..i can't find the thread so i posted this here ..if some one can find it please have the moderator move it there...one question asked was the wearing of both the EK1 and the KVK1 w/swords if this was ever done, i found a picture on Ebay that shows it was done...for those who had questions ...notice the guy at the far right...
    Attached Files

Here's another one. (The guy's EK 1 could be from WW1.)
    Attached Files
    George

Comment

i think that was me! nice pics by the way!

Comment

Thanks, Richard and George, for the photos. I have wondered about this for some time too. I even heard the Luftwaffe wasn't awarded the KVK series. The photo from Richard shows different. I'm presuming the officer wearing the KVK has a Luftwaffe breast eagle. Good photos.

Respects.
        Robert

Comment

Interesting.. I agree that the EKs were prolly won during ww1, since those two awards exclude themselves. Well, the EK1 has more prestige and was more difficult to earn. Anyways, thanks for sharing these great pics, mates!
          Antti

Comment

Oooops

Upon further consideration, my guy couldn't be wearing a WW 1 EK 1 because he would be wearing the 1939 Spange also.
            George

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X