Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKII Schinkel & Junker with unusual silver top on the ribbon

Hi, just wanted to post my new crosses.
    The Junker cross has an unusual jeweler made silver top fitting that I have never seen before, have anyone else seen this before ?
    Cheers, Hakan
    Attached Files

pic2
    Attached Files

Comment

pic3
      Attached Files

Comment

pic4
        Attached Files

Comment

pic5
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice crosses, and dagger! I've seen these silver ribbon hangers before, although not often. They're a nice addition to a ribboned cross. Your Juncker is very nice with the 2nd S&L core, very curved top on the '1' in '1939'.

Comment

Thank you Robert for your input !!
              The Heer dagger is an Weyersberg of their earliest production with slanted grip, tappered tang, heavy plated blade, 14 oak leave pommel etc.
              Daggers is what I mainly collect but have picked up some nice crosses and awards along the way.
              Thanks for looking !!
              Cheers, Hakan
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is the Junker again along with a nice Krim Shield I got the other day !!
                Attached Files

Comment

Very, very nice collectibles.

Comment

Superb examples to have in your collection! (Not just the EKs)

The EKs are in excellent condition and the Juncker with the silver clasp is fantastic to see, can you post any more pics of it please?

Comment

Robert, thanks for the info on the Junker cross I didn´t know that !!
                      Here is another on the dagger, wrong section I know but could´t help myself
                      as the dagger nerd I am
                      Håkan
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have a Juncker with the same S&L core...
                        Attached Files

Comment

2 extremly nice croses Håkan! The Deumer Schinkel is mint mint mint. Can i borrow that knife to cut my Spiddekaga?

Comment

Hi Roglebk !
                            I will send along with the dagger a couple of Luftwaffe soup spons
                            for your "Blacksoup" aswell !!
                            You are correct on the Schinkel, the pics dosen´t make this cross
                            justice ! It´s in my opinion a real killer in Stone Mint condition
                            and I was lucky enough to get it here on sales section this week
                            and I am pretty sure there where a lot of guys in line after my mail
                            that came in first ! I also whould like to congratulate you to your own collection
                            as I have watched your threads from time to time
                            Have a great weekend mate !
                            Håkan

Comment

There was indeed a big queue of PM's after yours!
                              I bought it here originally & mine was also the first of many PM's.
                              A killer Cross. I just can't afford to collect everything, so i'm keeping my EKI's.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X