Spanish EK2 or POS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish EK2 or POS

I picked up this EK2 from a old estate, the old guy picked up military items and attached them to cardstock to make a display, US, German, fraternal etc. Everything else in the lot was original, but that doesn't really mean anything. I checked the ribbon with my blacklight and it doesn't glow, it also looks right to me. The cross is lacking quality, appears to be one piece and is non magnetic. Could this be a Spanish made version or is it just a POS he picked up at a flea market? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    FL
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

last
          Attached Files

Comment

This one looks like the POS category. It does not look like one piece construction so maybe there is hope for it. The paint looks like it is on the beading also.

Comment

Paint is on the beading, there is a "seam" but I think it is just where the 2 halves of the die came together and is not actually 2 pieces soldered together.

Comment

It is not the Spanish issued one, your actually looks better than the Spanish one, even if it is a repro.

Comment

Agree with Bluediv, this cross does not match any of the known 'Spanish Made EKII' variants. Looks more like a bad cast of a German one.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X