Dkis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dkis

Jamie Cross has a cased DKIS in his update. I was searching forum for DKIS like this one made by S&L with 800 mark, but with zero results. What is it - wartime piece or post war job ? thanks in advance
    Last edited by cysior; 06-22-2009, 11:04 AM.

Last edited by cysior; 06-22-2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Doesn't look like a S&L to me ...
      B&D PUBLISHING
      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Ok... So what it might be? I don't have any other pics. According to seller it's a S&L with some wierd 800 silver content mark.. But of course he might be wrong

Comment

The only other genuine manufacturere with a straight edge wreath was Zimmermann/Klein. And that is not a Zimmermann/Klein DK. So it is either a very new and previously unknown original manufacturer of the DK (chances are about 0.001%) or it is a fake (changes are close to 100%). The swastika is also too narrow at the arms in comparison to all known genuine manufacturer.
          It also would be the very first DK with a silver stamp. Not even the DK with Diamonds have that ...

Dietrich
          B&D PUBLISHING
          Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Thank you so much Dietrich. I could not find any info about that kind od cross on here, that's why I was expecting that it might be a copy. thanks again

Comment

it looks like a dkig being sold as fake on bazar part of the forum a few days ago... i wound't mind owning it.

Comment

Would've guessed S&L with the hardware attached directly to the back, rather than having plates. FYI - I have seen a 57 DK made exactly like this, too.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X