Recepient list of all Oak Leaf winner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recepient list of all Oak Leaf winner?

Is there a comprehensive list of all the names of Oak Leaf winners? I am curious because I have a January 24, 1944 issued newspaper (Berliner Illustrierte Nachtausgabe) which lists a Feldwebel Heinrich VOIGT as being the 370th recepient of the Oaks, problem is, I can't find him listed anywhere, even as a KC holder.

Chuck
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vonStubben; 06-12-2009, 03:15 PM.

I don't have him either! Neither in the Scherzer, nor in the Lenfeld/Thomas. Number 370 was Heinrich Boigk, 18. January 1944, Feldwebel. Hei is the gentleman.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dietrich Maerz; 06-12-2009, 03:59 PM. Reason: Removed picture which might upset some.
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Sounds like a typo in either case to me. The names are so close to each other...

Heinrich VOIGT
      Heinrich BOIGK
      Regards
      Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
      I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

The newspaper says Boigk.. That old german typing is hard to read sometimes.. (especially those k:s, they look like f:s, and the f:s look like p:s)

Comment

Originally posted by Friedrich View Post
          The newspaper says Boigk.. That old german typing is hard to read sometimes.. (especially those k:s, they look like f:s, and the f:s look like p:s)
          That's what it was. I mistook the B to be a V, and the k to be a t!

Thanks,

Chuck

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X