Looking for 1939 Replica of EK 2nd Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 1939 Replica of EK 2nd Class

Can anyone tell me where I can find a good replica of a 1939 Iron Cross 2nd Class? I am looking for one to frame. I keep hearing of all these hard to detect replicas out of Czechoslovakia and Hungary but can never seem to find one. Also, how much can I expect to pay for one of these items?

Thanks!

John

--If you are going to display it, why not just find a real one????

Comment

For a good quality replica, try www.derdienst.com

But like Bill asked, if you're going to display it, a real one won't cost too much more than a fake. I believe Detlev has several right now that are around $30 US. Helmut Weize usually has a few on hand for about the same money.

Comment

I do not want to spend the $75-$100 U.S. dollars to buy a real one when a nice replica would do... I guess you can say I am cheap.

Comment

Go to www.weitze.net and select militaria. Then select number 7. Scroll down a bit, looking for Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse. He has several on hand for €48 (about $45). A copy from Der Dienst will cost about $20.

You're not cheap, everyone has a budget!

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I hooked myself up with one from Weitze.com for $45, just hope the wife doesn't find out. No need for additional replies.

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X