Mikeys Cased EK1 Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikeys Cased EK1 Collection

Just took a few mins to snap a few pics of my cased crosses, to show a few friends, so i thought why not put them in here, i keep my EK1's shut up in their cases so its not often i get to see them either but here we go, why dont you add your cased ek1 piles too... i know they look dam hot stacked up
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Super sweet Mike, they all look excellent all in a group pic! And a very nice collection you have there, that cased RK is the icing on the ek cake! I will post a group pic tomorrow of the ones I have!

Comment

good man Kai! (the 65 is in the middle of post 3, cant miss the charcoal core colour )

Comment

I see it Mike.... Very nice!!!

Comment

Very nice Mike mate!

Comment

Really sweet.

Comment

very nice mike ...very nice !

slim

Comment

O aye nae wonder yi canny afford tae buy a wee hj knife these days boyo spendin all yer wonga on Eks which are minteed.......Cheers Sweezz.

Comment

haha Sweezz ya not supposed to see these, who let you wander in from the edged weapons section! Man security is pretty lax these days, they let anyone in.

Comment

Very, very nice

I'll get mine out (so to speak) over the weekend and post them.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by evilmike View Post
                            haha Sweezz ya not supposed to see these, who let you wander in from the edged weapons section! Man security is pretty lax these days, they let anyone in.

Comment

Great collection you have there Mike , are the cartoned ones those '15's ? Looks like it's well & truely got a hold of you now

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X