X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice cross Mike. That's a lot of HJ's.
    Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Mike, In the Cross collecting circle Getting one of these is like having a Baby Boy! Congrats!
      A very nice choice as far as makers go, As IMO the K&Q and Zimmermann RK's were Top's and real beauties!
      Is the loop marked 65?
      Well... I am happy for your new RK! My Wife would have committed AXE Murder if I spent the House down payment! So Your Wife needs a Huge vase of flowers for Mothers Day this weekend, And congrats to Her on the birth of your beautiful new Baby Boy!
      So is the loop marked 65?
      All the best!
      Kevin

Comment

Kevin, i hope your confusing me with someone else.... my wife would mean my girlfriend has finally got her evil way, and a real baby.... least this one is alot quieter and doesnt smell

The cross is a S&L not a K&Q

Comment

Mike are you living a double life mate?

Comment

Can anybody guess which type it is? Looks early and unflawed to me but my eye is not yet trained

Comment

S&L cased RK

Saw this on Das reich. V. Nice cross

Any ideas what happened to the eyelet? I believe there is a segment missing/damaged on one side.

Comment

nope no idea, small part of the eyelet on one half has gone off fighting on the eastern front, how who knows, makes it an easy cross to recognise

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X